Established in 1954, BBHS was the first Catholic co-ed high school in the Archdiocese of Seattle. With more than 15,000 alumni who are civic, professional, and community leaders, BBHS has a tradition of excellence and is committed to educating the whole student.
Starting a new era in school history, BBHS announced in January the “Bears” as their new moniker and mascot. The characteristics of a bear as a courageous and caring protector, a fierce and noble competitor, and a creature dedicated to family ring true to the core spirit of the BBHS community. We are so excited to watch current and future students carry on the tradition as Bears well into the future!
Read more on the BBHS Moniker Change