Leveraging Support for Catholic Schools
We believe a quality Catholic education can transform lives. For more than 150 years, Catholic schools in Western Washington have maintained a tradition of academic excellence and faith formation. Our aspiration at Fulcrum is to ensure that an excellent Catholic education is accessible to any family that wants it. However, in recent years it has become increasingly difficult for these schools to meet their operating costs while remaining affordable, especially in economically struggling communities. The Fulcrum Foundation tackles these complex challenges by partnering with schools and families, providing new programs and key financial assistance that increase access to an excellent and faith filled Catholic education.
Fulcrum strengthens the vitality, excellence, and sustainability of Catholic schools through funding and thought partnership.
Guided by Catholic values and beliefs, we envision a world where vibrant and innovative Catholic schools offer hope and pursue the common good.
One Human Family
– Informed by our Catholic faith, we act in communion with all.
– We serve everyone—all races, genders, abilities, cultures, faiths, sexual orientations, and backgrounds.
– We increase access to Catholic education, especially for those furthest from educational justice.
– Dignity, respect, and belonging are core to everything we do.
– We leverage and grow talent and treasure to ensure Catholic schools thrive into the future.
– We honor our donors and supporters through transparency and integrity.